Saturday, November 29, 2008

Lazy Blogger on Ko Lanta





























OK - so, in case anyone is still checking this blog, wondering what the heck happened to Kim, I am alive and well, Nepal trek is over, and I've found my way down to Ko Lanta in the Andaman Sea in southern Thailand, and have become incredibly lazy. I'm far from the political disturbances in Bangkok at the moment, and am lazing away my days doing yoga, riding a creaky bike with 2 speeds, sometimes 3 when it feels like it, eating my heart out, swimming and swinging in a hammock. It's a good thing my heart is bound for Hawai'i over the holidays, otherwise, I might never leave this place. The resort where I'm staying is called Relax Bay: http://www.relaxbay.com/. I've extended my intended stay twice so far!! I'll try to update this blog again at some point, but in the meantime, I'll have a Large Chang beer and a mango lassi for you!
aloha, kim

2 comments:

Mika said...

hey sistah! glad to hear you are doing well. when are you due to head back to hawai'i? how is our rachel girl? happy t'giving da kine! love, mika

Anonymous said...

Where are you Kimmy G? We haven't heard from you lately.